If you thought using the CD /DVD is complicated, exactly how to install Windows 7 from flash drive to be the best solution. This method is very simple when compared to using a CD / DVD-ROOM. Of course, flash drive is the best choice currently.
The first step before installing windows 7 from flash drive, you must enter the Widows 7 operating system into an ISO file (you can use Ultra ISO software). Then you must set the bootable enter the flash drive. You can use the software Windows 7 USB / DVD Tool. This software is able to create an ISO file of Windows 7 to be able to boot from the flash drive.
How to install Windows 7 from flash drive
- Make sure you have the Windows 7 operating system files into the ISO. Then insert a blank flash drive (at least 4GB) into the USB port on your PC or your computer.
- Run the Windows 7 USB / DVD Tool. If you do not already have it, please visit the following URL.
- Then a new window will appear, and at this stage please click browse and select the ISO file of Windows 7, and then click “Next”.
- In the next step we choose “USB Device” because we will put Windows 7 into the flash drive.
- Select the location of your flash drive to put the Windows 7 ISO file. If you are asked to format the flash drive, please do the format first. Then click “Begin Copying” and wait until the process is complete.
- The first setup is completed; the next setup is to set the boot priority of your computer to boot from a USB flash drive. Please read my explanation of how to set the boot priority from a USB flash drive.
- The next step is the process of installing Windows 7 to your computer. For more details, you can read my explanation about how to install Windows 7.
- If you’ve done everything correctly then the installation is complete.
What do you think about it? how to install Windows 7 from flash drive is very easy, isn’t it? You can apply this when you have to re-install Windows 7 on your computer. This method is suitable for notebooks that do not have a CD /DVD-ROOM.