Sometimes change IP address to another country is needed, of course, a variety of reasons and constraints. Therefore here I will be sharing how to change your IP address to another country.
When talking about the IP address not complete if does not discuss the DNS server. Because in addition IP address, DNS server in a network can also be changed. But to shorten the posts about how to change the IP address to another country, then to change the DNS server, I discuss in detail how to change the DNS server article.
Some of the reasons that make people hide IP address:
- Due to the number of Internet businesses that only support to foreign IP.
For example are advertiser twitter and many more other Internet business.
- A way to speed up internet connection.
- To do download a file can only be downloaded through the IP address of specific state.
- To hide the identity, location and user state
- Because his own IP address has been blacklisted on specific website
- And many other reasons
However, changing the IP address be abused, for example, to cheat or have committed a crime. For that, I will share how to change IP address to another country, but it does not mean I teach you to do the forbidden.
So how to change IP address to another country for free?
I suggest you to follow the steps below.
- Visit http://hidemyass.com. Its use to find the IP port proxies for free.
- After hidemyass page opens, select the IP: Port Proxies.
- Then uncheck all countries and select Proxy Country that you want, for example I select U.S. (United States). After that, uncheck the slow and medium in the “speed” and “connection time“. After that, please click Update Result.
So, free proxy ip list according to the country you selected will be displayed.
- Then, after a list of IP addresses appear, select the IP address you want. Recommendation from me, select the IP address that has port 8080 (I’ve tried other ports but mostly error). Try to find the speed and connection time its full (look for the green color is more dominant), because it affects the speed of the connection. For example, I use the IP address 220.127.116.11.
- Then change the IP address through a browser. Is to open Firefox, click on Firefox > Options > Advanced > Network > Settings > Manual proxy configuration. Consider the following figure,
- Click OK when done.
- Then check the IP location in whatismyipaddress.com, and see the results. IP addresses 18.104.22.168 are from United Stat, California region.
Here is a video documentation on How to Change the IP address to Another Country.
For an instant, you can try the second video tutorial.
Ok, it’s from me about how to change IP address to another country, may be useful. Remember message from me “I shared this way does not mean I teach you to do the forbidden” play it safe.